Abbadon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Abbadon

Madness will consume you

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Guild Rules and Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bubblegunz
Admin

General Guild Rules and Information Empty
PostSubject: General Guild Rules and Information   General Guild Rules and Information EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:38 am

I think it’s time to summarize our general guild rules and guidelines in a posting, so here goes:

No swearing in guild chat.

This one is pretty simple. Most of us are adults/teenagers. We should know better than to curse in guild chat. Go form a party if you so desire if you wish to swear. Swearing will not be tolerated, and you will get a warning if you choose to do so. Further bad language will result in a slap from the 14 pound groper i have laying around in my bank.

Be friendly to others.

Don’t despairage against others for being new to the game, not understanding certain things in the game, etc.

Avoid arguments.

We heartily accept having discussions about gear, what’s the best spec, etc., but we want to avoid getting heated up over such discussions. There should be no need for something so trivial as discussing a game to come to name-calling. If things get bad contact an officer dont engage when provoked.

Ninja looting
well u know.. /gkick dont roll on items ur class cant use. or if its a downgrade, either greed dis or pass.

for the rest have fun make friends and dont be a bonehead Smile
greetz bubblegunz
Back to top Go down
https://abbadon.board-directory.net

General Guild Rules and Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abbadon :: Guildrules and Goals-
Jump to: